South Cusco valley tour, 1 day.-
Salt mines, Moray tour, 1 day price:
1) Group service (van of 21 seats): US$ 14 or 50 soles each person. Which is about a tour guide, and transport.
2) Private service (private transport):
– US$ 100 for one person. Which is about a tour guide, and transport.
– US$ 50 each person from 2 to 3 people. Which is about a tour guide, and transport.
– US$ 40 each person from 4 to 6 people. Which is about a tour guide, and transport (email us for a bigger group).
Availabilty: Every day, you could book even 2 hours earlier of departure time (much faster via WhatsApp).
How to pay it?
We will collect the payment in the morning of your departure date.
South Cusco valley tour, 1 day itinerary:
You will be pick up at 8:40 am from your accommodation so the van leaves at 9:00 am from Cusco downtown driving to the South of Cusco valley to get into three different sites.
1.- Tipon: At thos site you will see the maginificent hydraulic work, and unique terraces built by hte incas. This place used to be a property of the Inca royalty.
2.- Pikillacta: 20 more minutes driving away is located Pikillacta, the capital of the pre-inca society of the Waris. This place was inhabited for 10000 people at least. You will explore for 30 minutes through stone, and morter walls, remains of two-story housing, etc.
3.-The chapel of Andahuaylillas: Also called as the Sistine chapel of South America due to the unique religious paintings, and symbols inside.
You will be back in Cusco by 3:30 pm.
What do you need to take with you?
— 70 soles (US$ 19) for the partial ticket of one day pass to visit Tipon, and Pikillacta.
– Otherwise you can buy the whole tourist ticket of 130 soles (US$ 35) of 10 days pass, which allows you to visit 16 sites in Cusco province like Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Chinchero, Tipon, Pikillacta, the Pachacutec monument, the “Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo” meaning “Cusco’s center of native art”, Qoricancha museum (still closed due to pandemic), Art Popular museum, Contemporary Art museum, Regional Historic museum, so also valid for other day tours like Cusco city tour, half day; Sacred Valley tour, 1 day; Sacred Valley, Salt mines, Moray tour, 1 day; Salt mines, Moray tour, 1 day; Cusco South Valley tour, 1 day; etc. You can buy this both tickets at any inca site you go first.
– 20 soles (US$ 6) for the ticket of Andahuaylillas chapel.
– Bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a rain poncho or rain jacket during the rainy season from October through middle April.
– Clothing, temperatures could varies from 10 °C to 28 °C.